OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
As a registered COVID-safe business, we are taking every precaution to ensure our church is safe for all persons attending church services. We continue to consistently monitor the advice provided by local government in response to any changes affecting our services. The well-being and safety of our church community and visitors is of the highest priority.
With this in mind, we have put into place the following practices in response to COVID19:
- Visual signs throughout the building reminding of social distance requirements of 1.5m at all times
- Visual signs throughout in the building regarding hand sanitising
- Hand sanitiser provided at the entry point of each room, as well as various other points throughout the church
- Visual signs for hand washing practices in restrooms
- A sign in procedure upon arrival to record all contact information of those attending the service
- Church staff monitoring services continually to ensure social distancing is being adhered to, including monitoring seating and total numbers of persons in the service
- Seating distanced and only family members of the same households are permitted to sit together
- All equipment sanitised before and after each use, including children’s toys
- A distance thermometer is available in our children’s rooms and parents/caregivers will be asked to take children home if symptoms are noted
- No communion is being served, and offering buckets will not be passed throughout the service (an offering bucket is available at reception)
- Our cafe remains closed until further notice
- A full, COVID clean to be performed by a professional cleaning company each Sunday after the service
- Face masks have been recommended for places of worship, although this is not mandatory. We will provide masks at sign in if anyone should require one
We encourage you to stay home if you are feeling unwell, including mild symptoms.
If you are attending services, we encourage you to help us adhere to social distancing guidelines by giving a friendly wave or air hugs only.
We care for your physical, mental, and spiritual well-being and continue to support and pray for you through this time.